Friday, February 3, 2012

Bohemian Bangles

On my Thursday thrifting trip I also picked up two vintage bangle bracelets.  The first is a black and white striped enamel bangle bracelet with brass inside.  It screams bohemian chic at a great price of...2.99! The best part is that it fit and bangles can always be a little tricky for me.

Vintage Blk./Wht. bangle bracelet
The second bracelet is a gold tone"West Indian Bangle" that I bought to go with the first for that awesome stackable appeal.  The best part is that when I got home I noticed that it's marked 18 ct. on the inside which means its gold and not brass like I previously assumed because of the color.  The bangle bracelet also cost me a whopping 2.99.
Vintage 18ct Gold West Indian bangle

Both Bracelets together
Needless to say I had a great day of thrifting.  Its little pieces like this that make my day.  Each bracelet cost about the same as a cup of coffee but the appeal will last much longer.  Happy Thrifting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment